Examples of evaluation work by Clark Consulting include:
- Primary evaluator, $9.1 million, 5-year U. S. Dept. of Education Star Schools grant
- Evaluator, U.S. Dept. of Education FIPSE grant-funded masters degree for medical educators
- Lead evaluator, evaluations of 4 statewide virtual schools, full-time/charter and supplemental
- Lead evaluator, Chicago Public Schools eLearning program
- Evaluator, museum-based multimedia project funded by Institute of Museum & Library Services
- Participating evaluator, 3 statewide evaluations of federally funded state education agency grants
- Participating evaluator, evaluation of online learning in the federal Job Corps program
Publication services include but are not limited to:
- Reports on special topics of interest, such as policy analyses and case study research reports
- White papers in our areas of expertise (digital learning, education and training innovations, program evaluation, educational research)
Program planning and management services include:
- Confidential consultations for funded programs, education agencies and universities in areas such as needs assessment, outcomes-based planning and evaluation, and program accreditation
- Grantwriting assistance for state, federal and foundation grantseekers
Clark Consulting provides a range of services at all educational levels, in the areas of Program Evaluation, Publication, and Planning and Management.
Program Evaluation services may be:
- For program improvement or accountability, whether at the program's discretion or in response to a funder or stakeholder mandate.
- Long or short-term, focused on the overall program or key issues of interest.
- Involve formative evaluation (needs, front-end, developmental) and/or summative evaluation.
- Tom Clark, PhD is President of Clark Consulting. He has been a consultant to education, government and business for over 25 years.
Download Dr. Clark's
Resume or full Vita.
Click here to contact Clark Consulting.